Fashion Parade – T&C’s for Grand Prize
The Napier City Fashion Parade 22 September 2018
Terms and conditions
- The competition promoter is Napier City Business Inc (NCBI) PO Box 526, Napier 4140.
- The cost to enter this competition is a minimum of one single purchase in a participating store. Simply completing an entry form at a participating store acts as entry to this competition.
- There is no limit to the number of entries one person can provide, although one person can only place one entry per purchase.
- Only entry forms completed for participating retailers within Napier’s CBD will be valid.
- The entry period is between 0800, 14 September 2018 – 1700, 22 Sept 2018
- Entry is via a participating store during business hours.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as follows: A Grand prize valued at over $2,300 form participating stores this prize cannot be exchanged.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Email addresses received via this promotion can be used by Napier City Business Inc (NCBI) solely as a database to be used at some date in the future for promotional communications. The ability to opt out of this communication will be available from the initial email.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One winner will be chosen at random from the list of entries made via shop entries.
- The winner will be drawn at the Napier City Fashion Parade at the conclusion of the parade. The winner must be present at the draw to claim the prize. If the winner is not present at the draw, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.